Part-Time Instructional Technology Technician
The position will be based on the Wallace Campus in Dothan.
- At least six months experience in MS Office and Learning Management Systems is required.
- Associate degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Experience with Blackboard Learning Management System preferred.
In addition to adhering to guidelines as specified by the Wallace Community College Personnel Handbook, the Alabama State Board of Education, and the College President, duties will include the following: is responsible for assisting faculty and students in the use of instructional technology. Assists administrators, faculty and staff members, and students in use of computers, projectors, and other instructional technology. Keeps and maintains records of instructional technology help requests. Assists faculty members in using web-based software and computer technologies in their instruction. Assists students who are registered in courses requiring technical support.
$11.33 - $17.78 per hour, not to exceed 19 hours per week.
Complete application packets will be accepted by the Human Resources Office on a continuous basis and remain active for available positions. Available positions are contingent upon enrollment and the instructional needs of the College. A complete application packet consists of:
- Completed Wallace Community College employment application;
- Current Resume;
- Cover letter describing specifically how your experience and qualifictions meet the required qualifications outlined below:
- At least six months experience in MS Office and Learning Management Systems.
- Employment verification letter(s) verifying at least six months experience in MS Office and Learning Management Systems. Letter(s) must include employment dates and job title and be on official letterhead with an authorized personnel signature.
Applicants must meet eligibility requirements to work in the U.S. at the time of appointment. All application materials must be submitted as a complete packet and will become the property of the College. Applicants who fail to submit all required information will be disqualified.
Applications are available at www.wallace.edu
or by calling (334) 556-2484 or (800)543-2426, Ext. 2484. The College will not accept electronically submitted (fax, email, etc.) application materials. Application packets should be submitted to:
WALLACE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
1141 WALLACE DRIVE
DOTHAN AL 36303-0943
If you have a disability and require accommodation, please notify us at (334) 556-2484.
In accordance with Alabama Community College System Policy and Guidelines, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check.
Wallace Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act. This employer participates in E-Verify.