Visit the Dothan course catalog and the Eufaula course catalog for more information on schedules.
Wallace Community College is pleased to offer workforce development services and courses to area businesses, individuals, and groups. The mission of the Workforce Development Division is to:
- To provide quality and relevant short-term training programs to those who are seeking quick entry into specific career fields.
- To provide skills upgrade training for those seeking to refine computer skills and/or other employability skills.
- To provide customized training services for business and industry. Wallace Community College wants to partner with area businesses to help meet identified training needs.
- To provide continuing education courses to area professionals who require courses to maintain various licensures.
- To provide WorkKeys® services to area businesses and students.
- To offer relevant community interest course offerings such as Hunter Safety courses and Boater Safety courses.
- To offer quality, short-term summer enrichment programs for children in grades 1-6.
- To offer quality online course options for those who need flexibility in scheduling their training to better fit within their busy schedules.
- To offer a convenient and professional environment to area organizations who are seeking a location to hold off-site meetings or other gatherings.