Wallace Community College is pleased to offer workforce development services and courses to area businesses, individuals, and groups. The mission of the Workforce Development Division is to:
- To provide quality and relevant short-term training programs to those who are seeking quick entry into specific career fields.
- To provide skills upgrade training for those seeking to refine computer skills and/or other employability skills.
- To provide customized training services for business and industry. Wallace Community College wants to partner with area businesses to help meet identified training needs.
- To provide continuing education courses to area professionals who require courses to maintain various licensures.
- To provide WorkKeys® services to area businesses and students.
- To offer relevant community interest course offerings such as Hunter Safety courses and Boater Safety courses.
- To offer quality, short-term summer enrichment programs for children in grades 1-6.
- To offer quality online course options for those who need flexibility in scheduling their training to better fit within their busy schedules.
- To offer a convenient and professional environment to area organizations who are seeking a location to hold off-site meetings or other gatherings.
Visit the course catalog
for more information on schedules.