Welcome to Human Resources at Wallace Community College.
Our Mission and Values
The Human Resources Department will serve as a strategic partner along side of WCC administration, faculty, and staff in supporting the mission of Wallace Community College. The Human Resources Department will take an active role in providing services that support the College by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such. The Human Resources Department will act as catalysts enabling all employees to contribute at optimum levels towards the success of the college.
Our mission is to provide a full range of centralized, comprehensive human resource management services for employees of the College and to assist the College components in attracting and retaining qualified employees.
The Human Resources staff will work with college administrators and staff to ensure compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws pertaining to personnel and affirmative action.
- Integrity: We hold honest and ethical behavior as the foundational principle in our work and our relations with others.
- Excellence: We demonstrate expertise and innovation in our services, our processes, and our performance.
- People: We provide all members of the Wallace Community College community with the opportunities, development, support, and respect required to be successful and to be inspired in their work.
- Service: We provide programs and services that are responsive, integrated, collaborative, and flexible. We share accountability for the services we provide and the result we produce.
- Stewardship: We manage resources in an open and effective manner and we provide leadership to the campus to protect the human, physical, and financial resources in our care.
Please click the "Job Seekers" tab in the panel located on the left of your screen. This will take you to a listing of all available vacancies with Wallace Community College.
Wallace Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System, including all postsecondary institutions under the control of the Alabama Community College System (ACCS) Board of Trustees, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, handicap, gender, religion, creed, national origin, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity, or employment. Wallace Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. The College reserves the right to withdraw any job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.
Wallace Community College participates in E-Verify.