Print this Page Email to a Friend

Financial Aid Office – Veterans Affairs

Education services for veterans, dependents and active duty personnel are provided in the Wallace Community College Financial Aid Office.  

After completing the Application for Admission to Wallace Community College, in the Admissions Office, new students should report to the Financial Aid Office to request assistance with VA benefits.    

Proper documentation must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office by the student in order to begin the processing of VA enrollment certifications and related processes.

Information regarding federal VA benefits, including eligibility, application and payment information can be obtained at 1-888-GIBILL1 (1-888-442-4551) or online at  

Federal VA benefits include:

Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill

Chapter 34/30 – Old Montgomery GI Bill – Vietnam Era

Chapter 31 –Vocational Rehabilitation

Chapter 33 – The Post 9/11 GI Bill

Chapter 35 – Survivors’ and Dependents’ Education Assistance

Chapter 1606 – Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)

Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance (REAP)

State of Alabama benefits include:

G. I. Dependents' Scholarship Program