Nursing Program Outcomes
Performance on Licensure Exam
-The licensure exam pass rate will be at or above the national mean for first-time writers.
- At least 75% of the students admitted will graduate within 150% of the time of the stated program length beginning with the first required nursing course as delineated below:
- Associate degree nursing--eight semesters
- LPN-RN mobility option with NUR 200--six semesters
- LPN-RN mobility option without NUR 200--five semesters
- Paramedic -RN mobility option--five semesters
- Practical nursing--five semesters
- Part-time practical nursing and associate degree nursing options-one and one half times the semester length of the respective program
—At least 80% of graduates responding to the graduate survey distributed within one year after graduation will indicate satisfaction with the program. At least 80% of employers responding to the employer survey distributed within one year after graduation will indicate satisfaction with the program.
- At least 90% of the graduates seeking employment will be employed one year after graduation in a position for which the program prepared them.