My gift works for me…
Education Society Membership
Opportunity to apply for Innovation Grants
The WCC Education Society
All levels of giving are important and offer personal satisfaction in promoting education and quality of life for our students in south Alabama. Through the giving levels described below, you can help a student meet his or her educational and training goals, provide resources to ensure excellence in instruction, and assist in maintaining an attractive learning environment. The four club levels and the benefits of each are described below:
- $150-399 annual gift
- $400-749 annual gift
- $750-999 annual gift
- $1,000 or more annual gift
– annual brunch for all Education Society members; planning calendar for academic year, opportunity to apply for innovation grants; 4 tribute/memorial gift acknowledgements per year.
– Executive’s Club benefits plus two additional tribute/memorial acknowledgements (six total); a Gov Gram; two complimentary tickets and reserved seating for a choral or theatre production.
– Partner’s Club benefits plus two additional tribute/memorial acknowledgements (eight total); two Gov Grams; four complimentary tickets and reserved seating for a choral or theatre production; and a reception with the Deans.
– Dean’s Club benefits plus two additional honor memorial acknowledgements (10 total); three Gov Grams; and six complimentary tickets and reserved seating for a choral or theatre production; and a dinner with the President.
Please print the pledge form
and return the completed version to the WCC Sparks Campus Foundation office, located in the Administration Building on the Sparks Campus in Eufaula, Alabama.