Wallace Community College Testing Services supports the educational mission of the College by aiding students in providing high quality testing and assessment services. Our mission is to provide reliable testing administration and high quality customer service in a secure environment that supports academic success. To promote student success, Testing Services seeks to provide comprehensive, quality testing services in a calm, secure environment. We strive to give prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all students and promote honesty, integrity and fairness in all testing procedures.
Wallace Community College offers a variety of testing services:
- Admissions Assessment (A-2)
- BIO 103 Challenge Exam
- CIS 146 Challenge Exam
- ACCUPLACER Placement Exam
- Testing of Essential Skills Version V (TEAS-V)
- Valid photo identification is required for all testing.
- Cell phones and all electronic devices must be turned off when entering testing lab.
- Snacks and drinks are not permitted in the testing areas.
- Children are not allowed into the testing center.
- Unless specific accommodations have been made, the exams must be completed in one sitting.
- With prior approval from the Office of Disability Services, testing is available for students with disabilities.
Any students needing accommodations must see Disability Support Services
prior to the test date.