Program Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the program, students will be clinically and didactically competent as entry-level radiographers.
- Students will position patients.
- Students will use radiation protection methods.
- Students will provide appropriate patient care.
Students will develop the necessary communication skills.
- Students will communicate with patients.
- Students will demonstrate written communication skills.
- Students will deliver oral presentations.
Students will think critically and solve problems in their daily work environment.
- Students will perform non-routine procedures.
- Students will appropriately evaluate radiographic images.
Students will demonstrate professionalism.
- Students will demonstrate professional behavior.
- Students will understand ethics.