Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Print this Page Email to a Friend

How Do I Get Started?

Students are encouraged to contact their high school counselor to obtain a dual enrollment packet or contact the dual enrollment coordinator at Wallace Community College to begin the process.

Students will complete the required application packet and return it to their high school counselor. The statement of eligibility form requires the high school principal and superintendent's signature; the counselor can help complete this form. The high school counselor adds the current high school transcript, then gives the application to the Wallace Community College dual enrollment coordinator to process the application and get the student ready for registration.