Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Print this Page Email to a Friend

What is Needed?

The following is a checklist to help you collect what is needed for admission as a dual enrollment/dual credit student with Wallace Community College. 

  • The Wallace Community College application should be completed. The student will be a Wallace Community College student as well as a high school student.
  • The Dual Enrollment Eligibility Form verifies the student's grade point average and requires the signature of both the principal and superintendent.
  • The Parent Permission and Hold Harmless Agreement Form gives the student permission to take classes at Wallace Community College and to take part in any necessary labs and to operate career-technical equipment.
  • A copy of the student’s high school transcript must accompany the application packet.
  • A copy of the student’s driver’s license must be provided for identity purposes.