Home » Community Services » Adult Education » GED Transcripts
Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Print this Page Email to a Friend

GED Transcript Request Forms

If you need your transcript sent to Wallace Community College, please complete bottom section of REQUEST OFFICIAL GED TRANSCRIPT FORM and turn it in to the Admissions office.  There is no fee for this service.

If you need your transcript sent elsewhere, please complete GED FORM 3 and mail it to GED TESTING PROGRAM, 401 ADAMS AVENUE, SUITE 280, MONTGOMERY, AL 36104 along with your $10 fee or you may contact the Alabama State GED Testing Services at 1-800-392-8086 (inside Alabama) or 334-353-4885 (outside Alabama).