Wallace Community College student email service will be changing to Office 365. Office 365 has a set of powerful email, web, and collaboration tools that can help you work faster and gain skills for the workplace. Microsoft Office 365 has your favorite Office features online and allows you to create sophisticated reports and presentations, collaborate in real time with classmates, and share and edit documents from your phone, PC, or Mac.
HERE’S HOW TO BEGIN:
Access your Office 365 account by clicking here (https://login.microsoftonline.com/ ).
Username: Same as your current username (email@example.com)
Password: Same password as your computer login (Initial password is date of birth in six (6) digit format MMDDYY)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF OFFICE 365:
- No more cleaning out your inbox! You get a web-based email account with a 25GB mailbox.
- Communicate from your phone, PC, or Mac, using e-mail, instant messaging, and online meetings.
- Work together online with Office Web Apps; create, share and update Microsoft Office documents without losing formatting when saving to various places.
- Collaborate in real time.
- Prepare for the workplace with the Microsoft tools your future employers are using.
- Better coordinate your schedule by sharing calendars with classmates, team members, and teachers.
INFORMATION / ASSISTANCE:
Center for Instructional Excellence
CTC127 Wallace Campus