Financial Aid Resources
The following websites are available to assist you in planning for your education:
FAFSA On the Web – www.fafsa.ed.gov
– Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Federal Student Aid – www.studentaid.ed.gov
- Your source for free information from the U.S. Department of Education on preparing for and funding education beyond high school.
Financial Aid Information Page – www.finaid.org
– The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
College View – www.collegeview.com
– Find free scholarships, financial aid, career and minority information and more.
Fastweb – www.fastweb.com
– Free scholarship search
Net Price Calculator – http://www.wallace.edu/net_price_calculator.aspx
- Calculator developed to help families plan for educational costs at Wallace Community College.