Geography Learning Outcomes
World Regional Geography (GEO 100)
- Students completing the course will perform the outcomes listed below.
- Identify the major areas of the physical earth on which they live and the peoples with whom they must share the earth.
- Recognize the natural forces that effect the earths’ form and function.
- Utilize accurate vocabulary in describing the earth’s geography.
- Interpret current events in the light of the geography of the earth.
- Identify and describe the earths’ regions in terms of population, culture, environment, geopolitical framework, and economic development.