Philosophy Learning Outcomes
Ethics (PHL 206)
After completing Philosophy 206, the person will be able to:
- Recognize and be prepared to make life decisions regarding ethical issues.
- Recognize the major theories of moral & ethical behavior and relate them to life situations.
- Set up a moral system with basic principles.
- Identify fundamental questions of right and wrong; of human rights, and of the often-conflicting obligations that humans face in daily living.
- Articulate the ethical theories underlying human behavior and apply them to various fields like: medicine, business and the environment.