Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Print this Page Email to a Friend

Unofficial Transcripts

  • Unofficial transcripts may include photocopies of official transcripts or transcripts stamped “Issued to Student.”
  • Copies of college diplomas or other grade reports will not be accepted as unofficial transcripts. IMPORTANT! Transcripts from a college website may be accepted if they clearly indicate the name of the institution, student’s name, and degree conferral date (if applicable).
  • For positions requiring only a High School Diploma, if you have not graduated from college, you must submit high school transcripts or GED certificate.

Official Transcripts

  • After you have been hired, you must request official transcripts or international degree evaluations (see below), pay any fees required by the issuing institution(s), and have them mailed directly FROM the issuing institution to the Human Resources Office. Electronic transcripts are accepted only when submitted directly to the Director of Human Resources at
  • You have 30 days from your hire date to make official transcripts or degree evaluations available to Human Resources.
  • To qualify as official, transcripts should be issued directly from the institution to the Human Resources Office at Wallace Community College or an authorized representative at the College. Transcripts may not read “Issued to Student”.

International Transcripts:

If your qualifying degree is from an institution outside the United States, you must submit an international degree evaluation consisting of a course-by-course analysis for that degree prior to being considered for an interview. Upon hire, an official course-by-course analysis should be issued directly from the evaluator to the Human Resources Office at Wallace Community College or an authorized representative at the College.

If your highest degree is in the discipline/subject you would like to teach is from a U.S. institution, an evaluation of any lower-level degrees from international institutions is not required unless needed to set pay level.

The College accepts international degree evaluations only from National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) members. For a complete list of organization members visit

If you have questions, contact the Human Resources at 334-556-2418.