In fulfillment of their missions, both the Wallace and Sparks Campus Foundations financially support College programs through the annual Innovation Grants program, which is open to all faculty and staff of the institution who are members of the Education Society ($150.00 annual gift to one of the Foundations).
WCC Mixson Enhancement for Excellence Award Application
Dr. Imogene Mixson, a native and lifelong resident of the Skipperville/Ozark community in Dale County, established the WCC Mixson Enhancement for Excellence Award fund to offer additional assistance (up to $1,500 each) to faculty and staff for professional development activities, programs, equipment, etc. This application is open to all faculty and staff of the institution who are members of the Education Society ($150.00 annual gift to one of the Foundations).
- Attach documentation of Supervisor’s approval of application.
- Please do not include any supplemental materials (brochures, letters of support, etc.)
- A summary of the grant request (1,000 characters or less)
- The purpose of your request
- A definition of the need, including how the need has been determined
- The targeted population (if submitting for travel, discuss what groups will benefit)
- A description of the project)Your expected results
- Your timetable and process for achieving results
- How you will evaluate the success of your proposal
- How will you share the success with students and colleagues
- Complete the application budget page included in the form
- Other Funding Sources (with amounts)
- Project Expenses
- How will the dollars specifically be used?
You must fill out the Online Application for submissions.