Home » Admissions » Transient Students
Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Print this Page Email to a Friend

Admissions for Transient Students

Students who attend another postsecondary institution and seek credit for transfer to their parent institution may be admitted to Wallace Community College as transient students.

STEP 1. Apply for Admissions
Submit an Application for Admissions. Complete an online application or a printed application. You can email the printed application to admissions@wallace.edu or mail it to admissions as follows: 

Admissions and Records - Wallace Campus Admissions and Records - Sparks Campus
Wallace Community College Wallace Community College
1141 Wallace Drive P.O. Drawer 580
Dothan, AL 36303 Eufaula, AL 36072-0580

STEP 2. Submit an official Photo ID
We recommend that you take a picture of your driver’s license and email it to admissions@wallace.edu.

STEP 3. Submit an official Transient Permission Form to the email address: admissions@wallace.edu. All Transient Permission Forms must be signed by the dean, registrar, and/or advisor at the parent institution and must contain the specific course(s) students have been approved to take at Wallace Community College.

STEP 4. Register for classes
Transient students are only allowed to register for courses listed on the Transient Permission Form.

STEP 5. Pay Tuition and Fees via online using a credit card or financial aid.
Remember, all tuition and fees must be paid by the first day of classes. Registration is not complete without full payment.

STEP 6. Purchase Books and Supplies
You can purchase from the WCC Bookstore by submitting an online order form to jjames@wallace.edu. Our Bookstore staff will email you to confirm your order, as well as provide you with next steps to arrange for pick up.

STEP 7. Attend your online classes