1. Performance on Licensure Exam: The licensure exam pass rate will be at or above the national mean for first-time writers.
2. Program Completion: At least 75% of the students admitted will graduate within 150% of the time of the stated program length beginning with the first required nursing course as delineated below:
- Associate Degree Nursing – eight semesters
- LPN-RN Mobility option with NUR200 – six semesters
- LPN-RN Mobility option without NUR200 – five semesters
- Practical Nursing – five semesters
- Part-time Practical Nursing and ADN options – one and one half times the semester length of the respective program
3. Program Satisfaction: At least 80% of graduates responding to the graduate survey distributed within one year after graduation will indicate satisfaction with the program.
4. At least 80% of employers responding to the employer survey distributed within one year after graduation will indicate satisfaction with the program.
5. Job Placement: At least 90% of the graduates seeking employment will be employed one year after graduation in a position for which the program prepared them.
*Individualized end of program student learning outcomes and program learning outcomes will be further defined in each course.