Test of Essential Academic Skills Version (ATI TEAS®)
All TEAS exams to be completed between May 5 and June 11 will now be administered remotely. Information on and instructions for setting up this remote proctoring solution will be provided to you by our Testing Services department upon registration. For students already registered for the TEAS, information will be emailed to you shortly.
To help you prepare to take the TEAS exam remotely, students must read the Student Quick Start Guide: ATI TEAS Exam with ProctorioTEAS, as detailed technology requirements and other pertinent information for completing the exam are outlined in this guide.
Upcoming ATI TEAS® dates:
Tuesday, May 5 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 12 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 13 8:30 a.m.
Friday, May 15 9:00 a.m.
Monday, May 18 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 19 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday, May 26 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 27 8:30 a.m.
Thursday, May 28 8:30 a.m.
Friday, May 29 8:30 a.m.
Monday, June 1 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 3 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Friday, June 5 8:30 a.m.
Monday, June 8 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 10 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 11 8:30 a.m.
The ATI TEAS® measures basic essential skills in the academic content area of reading, mathematics, science, English and language usage. Applicants must create an account at www.atitesting.com to register and schedule a date for testing.
This semester, the ATI TEAS® test will be administered remotely. Please read the Quick Start Guide linked in the heading above for more information on the technical requirements.
Registering for the ATI TEAS®:
- Log on to www.atitesting.com
- Click on “Register for TEAS®” at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- After completing the registration process, testers will be required to create a user account if they do not already have one prior to purchasing the test session. REMEMBER YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD—IT WILL BE REQUIRED AT TIME OF TESTING.
Guidelines for ATI TEAS® Testing
Total time available to test – 209 minutes (3 hours and 29 minutes)
Four Option Multiple-choice; Number of Test Questions – 170
- Reading – 64 minutes / 53 questions
- Math – 54 minutes / 36 questions
- Science – 63 minutes / 53 questions
- English & Language – 28 minutes /28 questions
Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
According to the U.S. Department of Education’s Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, a student with a disability may be defined as any individual who:
- has a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities;
- has a record of such an impairment; or
- is regarded as having such an impairment.
Any examinee who has a documented disability should contact Disability Support Services at respective campuses two weeks prior to registered testing date.
Preparing for the ATI TEAS® Study Manual for the Test of Essential Academic Skills, Version Six is available for purchase online from ATI. Wallace students may check out a copy of the manual from the Wallace Library.
Students may also visit the sites listed below for free ATI TEAS® practice questions:
The following items are available for purchase at www.atitesting.com
- Learning Strategies
- TEAS® Pre-Test Study Manual
- TEAS® Online Practice Assessments
- TEAS® Transcripts
There is no minimum score required on the ATI TEAS® but a higher score produces a higher point total. Cost of the ATI TEAS® test is $77.00. This fee must be paid in advance online by debit or credit card at www.atitesting.com. To see how the ATI TEAS® score is used, see your specific program’s admission information.
Taking the ATI TEAS®
- Late arrivals will not be tested, please be ready 30 minutes early to the test site. Late arrivals will forfeit his/her testing fee.
- Make sure you bring one form of ID (must be a government issued photographic identification – i.e. Driver’s License or Passport)
The following items are NOT allowed in your testing area during the ATI TEAS®:
- Cell Phones
- Food or drink
- Textbooks or reference books of any kind
- Sunglasses, hat or hood
- Music (CD players, MP3 players, IPods, etc.)
- ATI assesses a $27.00 fee to transfer a ATI TEAS® score to a location other than your original test site.
- Missed exams are non-refundable.
- ATI TEAS® scores are valid for three years.
- ATI TEAS® may be repeated only once during any admission time frame. There are two versions of the exam. The exam software will not allow a student to test twice on the same exam. You must identify yourself as a repeat tester or you will be locked out of exam and testing fees are non-refundable.
- Proof of ATI TEAS® score must be attached to program application.
ATI TEAS® Score Report
Students may download TEAS test results by signing in to www.atitesting.com, then complete the following:
- Sign-in with student username and password for ATI.
- Select MY RESULTS.
- Select TEAS test results
- DOWNLOAD RESULTS
- OPEN WITH ADOBE
- Print TEAS test report.