Preparing well for the ACCUPLACER Inventory can enhance a student’s performance and thus proper academic placement. Higher academic placement can reduce the overall course load for students in their selected program, minimizing time and saving money.
ACCUPLACER Study Guides and Resources
- ACCUPLACER Practice Sample Questions
- Download The Official ACCUPLACER FREE Study App
- ACCUPLACER Online Course and Practice Tests (must use information below to create an account):
- School Number: 68015
- School Key: collegesuccess
- Purple Math: http://www.purplemath.com/
- The World of Math Online: www.math.com
- SOS Mathematics: http://www.sosmath.com/
- Khan Academy: http://khanacademy.org/
- Power for U: http://mathispowerforu.com/
Mathematics ACCUPLACER Inventory Preparation
Wallace Community College provides a link to EdReady https://edready.org/home for students to use in preparation for taking the ACCUPLACER Inventory for mathematics. This link will allow students to register for and use a MOOC (Open Course) free of charge to address mathematical topics encountered when taking the ACCUPLACER Inventory. Using this service will require a general registration procedure. To register use the “GET STARTED” button. Please write down and keep your login information because Wallace Community College faculty and staff do not have the ability to help with forgotten login information.
Once registered, each student must first choose a goal for using EdReady. Students should choose the goal labeled as, “Prepare for Common Placement Exams.” Once there, select the “ACCUPLACER Prep – Complete Test” option.
Next, take the Initial Assessment. The results of this assessment will be used to determine areas of strengths and weaknesses before taking the actual ACCUPLACER Inventory. Students should use the available learning modules in order to improve their scores on the ACCUPLACER Inventory. The learning modules contain a number of valuable resources such as quizzes, video instruction, and short assignments to help students strengthen their mathematics skills.