CLICK HERE to view a helpful tutorial that walks you through the online registration process.
Advisors will be available to assist you in person on both campuses on the dates listed below.
CLICK HERE to view the current class schedule.
*Be sure to write down all Course Reference Numbers (CRN) for each class you select. You will need these numbers later to register.
3. Click on Student Landing Page menu.
4. Click on the Registration menu.
5. Click on Register for Classes.
6. Select the appropriate term or date range and continue.
7. To add a class, enter the CRN in the Enter CRNs tab or enter your subject, course number or keyword.
8. Identify the desired section and click the Add button.
9. The section will be added to the Summary panel in a Pending status—Press Submit button to save.
**NOTE: There are other search options available under the Advanced Search hyperlink.
10. If you have successfully registered, the status will change to Registered. Once registered, you can click on the Tuition and Fees hyperlink to see the charges generated by the registration.
11. To drop a class, use the options available in the Action pull-down list.
12. If you are dropping a course before school starts, the “Web Drop” will be the option you see to drop the course (you will not be charged for the course).
13. If you are dropping a course after classes have started, the “Web Withdrawn Course ” will be the option you see to drop the course. This means that you can drop the course, but you forfeit the money you paid for it.
14. You will only be able to withdraw/drop from a course during the time period designated by your institution.
15. Repeat this process until you have listed all of the CRN’s in which you wish to enroll and click Submit Changes when finished.
**NOTE: Students who have holds on their accounts must settle the matter before attempting to register online.