Summer 2021 Semester Registration
When does registration begin?
April 1 8:00 a.m. – Online
Students with 30 plus earned credit hours
April 2 8:00 a.m. – Online
Students with zero plus earned credit hours
Advisors will be available to assist you in person on both campuses on the above dates. See the Summer Semester 2021 Advisor Listing for Preregistration for times and locations.
Term Dates Registration Dates Late Registration/Drop/Add
Full Term 5/24/21 – 8/3/21 4/1/21 – 5/25/21 5/24-25/21
1st Mini 5/24/21 – 6/28/21 4/1/21 – 5/25/21 5/24-25/21
Late Start 6/7/21 – 8/3/21 4/1/21 – 6/7/21 6/7/21
2nd Mini 6/29/21 – 8/3/21 4/1/21 – 6/29/21 6/29/21
What classes are being offered?
You can view the current class schedule here.
In what format are the classes being offered?
Wallace Community College is pleased to offer a variety of options. Online, hybrid, virtual and in-person classes will be offered each term to meet your specific preferences.
How do I know what classes I need to take?
Contact your advisor or make an appointment with our Counseling/Advising Department for guidance on classes you should take.
When is the deadline for tuition payment?
Full Term 5/18/21 4:00pm
1st Mini 5/18/21 4:00pm
Late Start 6/4/21 4:00pm
2nd Mini 6/28/21 4:00pm
Steps to register online.
Watch our tutorial on How to Register Online Using myWCC (OneACCS). You need a working knowledge of each to register online. Once you are ready to begin, look up and select your classes. You can access the schedule from both your myWCC (OneACCS) account or the Online Course Schedule.
*Be sure to write down all Course Reference Numbers (CRN) for each class you select. You will need these numbers later to register.
Now you are ready to register!
- To begin, log into your myWCC (OneACCS). Follow your myWCC (OneACCS) login directions (outlined on the page). If you cannot log in, contact the HelpDesk at (334) 556-2464 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- After logging into your myWCC (OneACCS) account, look for the tab labeled: Student Menu and click to see the options available.
- Click on Registration Menu.
- Click on Add/Drop Courses.
- Select the appropriate term.
- To add a class, enter the CRN in the add classes section. To drop a class, use the options available in the Action pull-down list. You can type the CRN in directly if you have it written down. If you skipped that step and do not have CRNs, select your courses by: subject, campus, instructor, course number, etc. To select an available course, click on the CRN and select the register, add to worksheet or new search buttons.
- Repeat this process until you have listed all of the CRN’s in which you wish to enroll and click Submit Changes when finished.
NOTE: Students who have holds on their accounts must settle the matter before attempting to register online.