Online career training is an easy, affordable way for you to get the training you need to take your career to the next level. We partner with national leaders in online education to offer a comprehensive library of practical, career enhancing classes available at your convenience. Our online classes are non-credit, and in many cases can lead to a professional certificate in a number of areas.
Instructor Led Courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on the third Wednesday of each month.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions start monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field and are aligned with in-demand, fast-growing careers.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime – work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- You’ll be teamed up with an amazing Student Advisor who will support you from start to finish
- Academic Counselors will guide you through the enrollment process
- Students may register for courses through either of these online portals.
Courses are self-paced and generally take 1-3 hours to complete. Individual courses are accredited for continuing education, CE/CME, ACCME, ANCC, HIMSS, AGD, and CHIME credit (please see course for details). The courses currently offered are:
- Certificate of Telehealth Skills Proficiency
- Certificate of Contact Tracing Skills Proficiency
- Certificate of HIPAA Proficiency for all Healthcare Staff
- Certificate of HIPAA Proficiency for Nursing Professionals
- Certificate of HIPAA Proficiency for Behavioral Health Staff
- Certificate of HIPAA Workforce Proficiency for Dental
- Certificate of COVID-19 Skills Proficiency
For more information about Wallace Community College’s Online Certificate Course options