• If you are currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces,
    • Contact your military branch’s education office to find out what benefits are available to you.
    • Work with your Education Service Officer or counselor to set up your paperwork in preparation for Tuition Assistance authorization and any other potential benefits.

  • Send the Admissions and Records Office an official transcript certifying you have a high school diploma or GED unless you possess a bachelor’s degree or higher.


  • If you are transferring credits from a post-secondary military or civilian institution, the Admissions and Records Office will also need your official transcripts. A Joint Services Transcript is required.

Each branch of the military has specific benefits, as do veterans and spouses.

Follow the military service branch and component specific instructions how to request Tuition Assistance for your course(s). Take note of the TA application instructions/deadlines specific to your branch.

Submit your approved TA request to the Director of Enrollment Services/Registrar.

The Business Office will process your approved TA request and post the credit to your student account. Please ensure you review your student account to ensure your TA is posted.