General Educational Development (GED) Test
The General Education Development (GED) Test measures the critical-thinking and problem-solving skills that colleges and employers are looking for. The test is comprised of four content areas:
- Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA) (150 minutes
- Mathematical Reasoning (115 minutes
- Science (90 minutes)
- Social Studies (70 minutes)
- Individuals are required to register for the test at ged.com OR by calling 1.877.392.6433.
- The cost of the test is $144.00 for the complete test or $36.00 per content area.
- Individuals 18 years of age or older must present non-expired government picture identification at the time of testing.
- Underage candidates (16 or 17 years old) must turn in all required documentation before testing.
Testing Locations & Dates
Wallace Campus – Dothan
1141 Wallace Drive
Dothan, AL 36303
Gary Hall, Room 145
Tuesdays 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursdays 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sparks Campus – Eufaula
3235 South Eufaula Avenue
Eufaula, AL 36027
Administrative Building, Room 1
Sparks Campus Map
Wednesdays 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Times are subject to change in accordance with the College’s COVID Response plan. The Testing Centers follow all college policies regarding holidays and inclement weather.
To register, go to www.ged.com, or if you need assistance with the registration process call 1-877-EXAMGED (1-877-392-6433).
Quick Links & Resources
For information, call:
Regina Crews 334-556-2373
Keyashia Sheppard 334-556-2557