Dental Assistant-20 Weeks
Classes meet Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 4:30 pm-7:30 pm at Wallace Community College.
Next class starts January 9, 2024!
Dental assistants work alongside dentists and dental hygienists in a dental office, where they perform a variety of job duties. The primary role of a dental assistant is assisting the dentist during procedures by providing tools and materials. Some of the duties of a dental assistant include preparing patients for dental procedures, ensuring the sterility of the dental environment, working with suppliers, helping patients schedule appointments, and teaching patients about proper oral health.
Cost: $2,050, includes tuition and books.
- Prospective students must go through an application/interview process.
- State issued photo ID
- Dental Assistant Application (applications close on November 30, 2023 for January class)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Hepatitis B Titer (Blood Test) Results
- WorkKeys Scores of 5 for Workplace Documents and 4 for Graphic Literacy
- Students must be at least 18 years old