Participating in show choirs, instrumental ensembles, and musical theatre productions can be a fantastic way to explore your musical talent and interests!
Here are some things you might want to consider when getting involved with music at Wallace Community College:
- Auditions: Depending on the groups and productions, you may need to audition to join. Be sure to check the specific requirements and audition dates for each ensemble or production you’re interested in. Ask us if you’re unsure!
- Rehearsals: Expect to commit time and effort to rehearsals. Regular attendance and practice are crucial for musical success.
- Community: Joining music groups can be a great way to connect with fellow students who share your passion for music. It can be a supportive and fun community to be a part of!
- Performances: Participating in concerts and musical productions can be a rewarding experience. It allows you to showcase your skills and entertain audiences.
- Networking: Building relationships with instructors and fellow musicians can be valuable for future musical endeavors and career opportunities.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are available for Piano, Vocals, Instrumental, and Theatre.
If you are passionate about music, taking advantage of these opportunities at Wallace Community College can be a great way to enrich your college experience and further your musical aspirations.