Academic advising at Wallace Community College is designed to help students succeed and assist them in making the most of their college experience. Advisors will assist students in planning their educational process. Advising services include:
- Short and long term academic planning
- Information about transfer requirements
- Course selection for programs of study
- Information on registration procedures and class scheduling
- Information regarding college policies
- Assistance with academic concerns and special needs
- Assistance with questions and concerns.