Transient Students

Students who attend another postsecondary institution and seek credit for transfer to their parent institution may be admitted to Wallace Community College as transient students.

STEP 1. Apply for Admissions
Submit an Application for Admissions. Complete an online application or a printed application. You can email the printed application to or mail it to admissions as follows:

Admissions and Records – Wallace Campus
Wallace Community College
1141 Wallace Drive
Dothan, AL 36303

Admissions and Records – Sparks Campus
Wallace Community College
P.O. Drawer 580
Eufaula, AL 36072-0580

STEP 2. Submit an official Photo ID
We recommend that you take a picture of your driver’s license and email it to

STEP 3. Submit an official Transient Permission Form
Email the form to the email address: All Transient Permission Forms must be signed by the dean, registrar, and/or advisor at the parent institution and must contain the specific course(s) students have been approved to take at Wallace Community College.

STEP 4. Register for classes
Transient students are only allowed to register for courses listed on the Transient Permission Form.

STEP 5. Pay Tuition and Fees Online Using a Credit Card or Financial Aid
Remember, all tuition and fees must be paid by the first day of classes. Registration is not complete without full payment.

STEP 6. Purchase Books and Supplies
You can purchase from the WCC Bookstore by submitting an online order form to Our Bookstore staff will email you to confirm your order, as well as provide you with next steps to arrange for pick up.

STEP 7. Attend your online classes