Our career coaching services provide students with individualized help and support in the following areas:
- Assist students and parents in making educated and informed career decisions.
- Cultivate student understanding of the process necessary to obtain their career goals.
- Encourage and advise students to pursue the process for college and career readiness and success.
- Individual advising in the areas of financial aid, career exploration, scholarships, job application and resumes, interview skills, and career assessments.
- College campus tours that may include meeting with admissions representatives, taking a student-led, visiting specific courses of study, and meeting with instructors
- Financial planning is vital in the decision making process for students and their families in understanding college costs and financial options.